Friday, July 01, 2005
- Name: Brett Payne
- Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
A geologist by training, my passion is old photographs, the photographers who took them, the equipment and technologies they used, the people and scenes in the photos, and the stories behind them.
- 11 June 1915 - Bob Moodie to the sick bay
- 1 June 1915 - Bob Moodie assigns pay to his sister...
- June 1915 - First leave, and a trip home to Derby
- 25 May 1915 - Leslie Payne's Army Pay Book
- 24 to 29 May - Musketry course at Hythe ranges
- 22 May 1915 - Nos 5 & 6 Cos move to Newingreen Cam...
- 17 May 1915 - Transfer of Paymaster, Capt Sircom
- 17 to 21 May 1915 - Training programme steps up & ...
- 15 May 1915 - Two promotions
- 14 May 1915 - A day of bad weather & more appointm...