Sunday, May 22, 2005
- Name: Brett Payne
- Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
A geologist by training, my passion is old photographs, the photographers who took them, the equipment and technologies they used, the people and scenes in the photos, and the stories behind them.
- 17 May 1915 - Transfer of Paymaster, Capt Sircom
- 17 to 21 May 1915 - Training programme steps up & ...
- 15 May 1915 - Two promotions
- 14 May 1915 - A day of bad weather & more appointm...
- 13 May 1915 - Capt Ruddick, Medical Officer
- 12 May 1915 - Route march & lectures
- 11 May 1915 - Parades, drill and inspections
- 10 May 1915 - A move to the sands of Dibgate Camp
- 8 May 1915 - A weekend to relax
- 6 May 1915 - Captain Cooper appointed S.O.