Thursday, May 12, 2005
- Name: Brett Payne
- Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
A geologist by training, my passion is old photographs, the photographers who took them, the equipment and technologies they used, the people and scenes in the photos, and the stories behind them.
- 11 May 1915 - Parades, drill and inspections
- 10 May 1915 - A move to the sands of Dibgate Camp
- 8 May 1915 - A weekend to relax
- 6 May 1915 - Captain Cooper appointed S.O.
- 3 May 1915 - The first week of training in England...
- 30 April 1915 - West Sandling Camp, Shorncliffe
- 29 Apr 1915 - England at last, and on to Shornclif...
- 26 Apr 1915 - Received Pay
- More accounts of the Atlantic crossing
- The journey across the Atlantic