Tuesday, April 26, 2005
- Name: Brett Payne
- Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
A geologist by training, my passion is old photographs, the photographers who took them, the equipment and technologies they used, the people and scenes in the photos, and the stories behind them.
- More accounts of the Atlantic crossing
- The journey across the Atlantic
- 17 Apr 1915 - Off to England at last!
- ... and some informal photos too
- 13 Apr 1915 - Pay Day & an Official Photograph Ses...
- 5 April 1915 - Formation of 2nd Divisional Train &...
- 5 Apr 1915 - Leslie Payne appointed to rank of Lan...
- 1 Apr 1915 - Cpl Hogg assigned pay to his mother
- 29 Mar 1915 - Arrival on the East Coast (St John N...
- 24 Mar 1915 - Departure from Winnipeg